Saturday, October 17, 2009
Fall 2009
I guess it's been a while since I've been here. It's been quiet since I last posted. A few months ago Dad threatened to burn down a church and apparently that's a big deal. He's been in jail ever since. Dad being in jail is great for all involved. I figure he's pretty safe and the rest of us get a break. My gained possession of the house and it seems like she's going to be ok without his financial support. My older brother moved home (to my mom's house) so he could go back to school. I'm really happy he's there. I'm so glad mom isn't living alone anymore. I know she hated that. So it's quiet. Whole days go by and I don't think about him. It's peaceful and much less painful. Mom says he's supposed to get out around Christmas. I wish he wouldn't. I wish he'd stay there forever. Honestly I'm pretty much done with him. Maybe in 20 years I might not feel this way, but right now I would be thrilled to know that I'll have to talk to him again. I know that I'm weak. I know that God probably isn't pleased with my attitude, but I don't care. It hurts less this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment